Do you have a story to tell?
Whether you are a student pilot or an experienced flight instructor, we’d like to hear about why you fly. We’re looking for motivational stories to inspire prospective pilots to get involved in flying. Submit your written testimonial and/or digital video clip and your story may appear on our website, or in other publications, for everyone to experience.
Please send your video in digital format, or your written testimonial to:
Attn: Charlie Becker
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Requirements and Disclosures:
- Video must be two minutes or shorter in length
- Written testimonials must not exceed 150 words in length
- Videos in digital format (recorded onto a DVD) are preferred, but may also be submitted if recorded onto video cassette tapes
- All submissions become the property of EAA
- Submissions may be edited at EAA’s discretion
- Submissions that encourage or show unsafe practices or violations of FAA ordinances will not be considered
- By submitting your testimonial, you authorize EAA to use this property at its discretion to promote recreational flying or any facet thereof.
New sport pilots |
Current pilots |
Ultralight pilots |
Sport Pilot privileges | Medical requirements |
Tell us your story