Membership in EAA: Your ticket to sport pilot aviation fun!
You’ve discovered it -- a way to bring your dream of becoming a pilot within reach. Sport pilot aviation makes your dream possible by lowering the cost barriers and time commitments of learning to fly and owning or renting aircraft. EAA, the organization of aviation enthusiasts that worked for more than a decade in government and general-aviation circles to make sport pilot a reality, is poised to help you seize this opportunity and take to the sky!
Sport pilot offers a whole new way to fly -- new pilot privileges, new aircraft, new training, and new medical standards. As with any new undertaking, good information, guidance, and resources are the keys to your success. And EAA is all about making your journey into the world of recreational flight easier and more enjoyable!
Join today and soon you’ll see how your $40 annual membership pays for itself again and again. You’ll gain enormous value in your pursuit of sport pilot flying:
- informative articles in EAA Sport Aviation magazine
- member discounts on industry-leading study materials and testing services;
- free consultations with EAA’s team of experts on the EAA Sport Pilot Hotline;
- an abundance of good advice and information in both the public and private areas of EAA’s web pages at www.sportpilot.org;
EAA’s up-to-date and growing databases of flight instructors offering sport pilot training and of manufacturers and dealers providing light-sport aircraft;
EAA’s exclusive sport pilot training and light-sport aircraft materials.
Plus, you’ll enjoy the many other advantages of EAA membership, including:
- participation opportunities through EAA local chapters;
- access to EAA informational forums, EAA SportAir Workshops;
- free use of the EAA Flight Planner online tool;
- web-based publications that provide today’s aviation news and analysis;
- EAA advocacy protecting your legal freedom to fly;
- unlimited free admission to the EAA AirVenture Museum in Oshkosh, Wisconsin; and
- discounts on Ford and John Deere products.
Begin your “takeoff roll” now: Join EAA and get ready to take wing as a sport pilot!